Try out this extremely tasty, healthy and high protein chicken pasta dish! Perfect for meal prepping!
- Enough pasta for 3 servings (we recommend 50g dried pasta per person)
- 250g of chicken
- Tablespoon olive oil
- Broccoli or vegetables of your choice
- Cashew nuts
- 3 Oranges
- Wholegrain mustard
- Grab your pasta, put it in a pot and begin to cook. This can continue on in the background whilst you complete the other steps
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil into a pan to cook your chicken
- Place your chicken into the pan and begin to cook. Make sure to cook both sides well
- Then grab your broccoli and cut up into small chunks and zap in the microwave until tender, usually for around 3-4 minutes. However, you can use other vegetables if you prefer.
- Once the chicken is done, take it out and cut it into small chunks.
- When the pasta is cooked and ready to go, drain out all the water using a colander and combine the pasta and chicken together.
- Add the parsley and seasoning onto the chicken and pasta
- Then add the vegetables of your choice to the dish
- An optional extra to make this a little more interesting is to add some cashew nuts
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges and pour over the dish
- Finally, grab a teaspoon of your whole grain mustard and mix in