If pizza is your go to Friday night treat, let us help you make it guilt free with our no fuss, quick and easy 5 minute pizza recipe. The best thing about it is you can personalize with your favourite toppings – either using up whatever’s in your fridge or going all out for the ultimate fakeaway experience!
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- 3 tablespoons of passata
- Pinch of oregano
- 20g grated low fat cheddar cheese
Toppings (we suggest):
- Spicy chicken slices
- Half a red pepper
- Handful of sweetcorn
- Preheat grill to 220°C and place the tortilla on a preheated baking sheet.
- Cover the tortilla with the passata, spreading so that there is a 1cm crust left around the edge.
- Tear the chicken into strips and arrange them on top of the tortilla. Season with oregano and black pepper.
- Chop the red pepper into chunks & add to the pizza, along with a sprinkle of sweetcorn.
- Now add the cheese, making sure to cover the whole of the pizza.
- Grill the pizza for approximately 2 minutes or until the cheese melts & begins to bubble – watch carefully so that it doesn’t burn.
- Remove the pizza & place onto a board or a warmed plate – enjoy!